Avenue100 Media Solutions is seeking an individual who is passionate about jumping into a fast-paced environment on our Account Management Team to support our flagship web property, CourseAdvisor.com. CourseAdvisor receives over 3 million unique visitors per month, making it one of the top 500 sites in the US according to Quantcast.
This position requires a creative and strategic-minded person who is technically savvy and comfortable with a job that has great variety. Daily responsibilities will include, but not likely limited to the following:
• Building inquiry forms for college and university student marketing campaigns on websites
• Working directly with clients and account management to incorporate campaign updates/revisions
• Analyzing demographic data with goal of identifying target student profile for optimal campaign strategy
• Trouble-shooting issues related to client systems
• Support the nurturing and growth of existing and future client base
• BA/BS degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent highly desired
• New graduate to 2 years experience
• Strong MS Office skills with specific proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be Web/Internet-savvy and some working knowledge of HTML is a plus
• A strong desire and ability to multi-task, prioritize and be accountable for the timely delivery of quality work product
• Prior work experience (Internships or College projects too) with digital marketing in customer service or sales a strong plus
• Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong Customer-Centric mindset
• High degree of integrity and positive can-do attitude
Avenue100 Media Solutions is a leading analytics‐based performance marketing company. The company runs multiple web sites, including its flagship site CourseAdvisor (www.courseadvisor.com). Other web properties include: GetTheJob.com, EducationGrant.com and several others. Avenue100 Media Solutions offers a fun, dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and disability. We are conveniently located in Woburn, MA, just minutes north of Boston and near the intersection of I‐95 and I‐93.
So, if you want to work hard; work with great people, and work for a great company that is extremely successful, send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit for our company and why Avenue100 should hire you to: firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Account Coordinator" in the subject line!