The Untitled Magazine (http://untitled-magazine.com) is currently reviewing applications for fashion interns available to start immediately.
Fashion, film, music, photography, art, culture, controversy, exploration and expression.... THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE is the new wave forward in trans-media publishing.
The Untitled Magazine presents a multi-sensory journey fusing the fashion, entertainment and art worlds in a dynamic and compelling way. From cutting-edge fashion editorials to interviews with the latest film stars to cultural articles on internationally recognized artists, The Untitled Magazine speaks to a multicultural following. The publication strives to present the most inspirational talent in entertainment, fashion and contemporary art - positive role models that can inspire creative audiences with an eye for originality. Available in print, online, and on the iPad, the magazine produces memorable editorial productions that cross over from the printed page to digital media with cutting-edge fashion films, documentary shorts and behind the scenes videos.
Published bi-annually, The Untitled Magazine is available for purchase in over 30 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, Throughout Europe, China, Japan, Australia and many more global locations. The publication has been invited to exhibit its original video productions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at fundraisers for the Louvre Museum, at Art Basel Miami and Cannes Film Festival, among many other exhibits and screenings internationally. Aside from its renowned editorial productions, the magazine presents extensive photo and video coverage of international fashion weeks, contemporary art exhibits, film festivals and other global events on its online edition.
For more information visit http://untitled-magazine.com
Internship applicants should have a background in fashion - either styling, design, merchandising or other experience with a strong focus on fashion. Experience with programs such as Excell, Photoshop, In Design, and Wordpress is also a plus. Interns will be working directly with the editors of the magazine, assisting on editorial productions for The Untitled Magazine.
The internship is a minimum of 1- 3 month (full time) or 3-6 months (part time).
Please send a link to your website if you have one, your resume & photo, also please detail your previous experience with fashion. You must also indicate your availability for the internship. Please note if you are available full time, or part time (note days available M-F).
- Fashion applicants must have a general knowledge of major fashion industry participants; extensive knowledge of global fashion and PR showrooms a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for fashion and entertainment; up to date with trends in fashion, music or film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word & Excell)
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Wordpress
- Fluent in English, other languages such as french or Italian are a plus.
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop, In Design, Wordpress is also a plus.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assist with editorial productions
- Fashion research of designer collections and accessories
- Preparation of samples for shoots and on set
- Assist with fashion credits
- Assist with pick ups and returns of samples to and from showrooms
for more information about
THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE
http://www.untitled-magazine.com/ (Online Edition)
http://www.untitled-magazine.com/video (Video Gallery)
http://www.untitled-magazine.com/purchase (Print Edition Retail Availability)