The art is the best imitation of the nature to embellish my words, I suggest you viewing these paths of trees, that they are natural or maintained by gardeners this one are worth seeing. See more at : http://dormir-moins-bete.com/ ...
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Saturday, January 5, 2013
The Untitled Magazine (http://untitled-magazine.com) is currently reviewing applications for fashion interns available to start immediately.
Fashion, film, music, photography, art, culture, controversy, exploration and expression.... THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE is the new wave forward in trans-media publishing.
The Untitled Magazine presents a multi-sensory journey fusing the fashion, entertainment and art worlds in a dynamic and compelling way. From cutting-edge fashion editorials to interviews with the latest film stars to cultural articles on internationally recognized artists, The Untitled Magazine speaks to a multicultural following. The publication strives to present the most inspirational talent in entertainment, fashion and contemporary art - positive role models that can inspire creative audiences with an eye for originality. Available in print, online, and on the iPad, the magazine produces memorable editorial productions that cross over from the printed page to digital media with cutting-edge fashion films, documentary shorts and behind the scenes videos.
Published bi-annually, The Untitled Magazine is available for purchase in over 30 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, Throughout Europe, China, Japan, Australia and many more global locations. The publication has been invited to exhibit its original video productions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at fundraisers for the Louvre Museum, at Art Basel Miami and Cannes Film Festival, among many other exhibits and screenings internationally. Aside from its renowned editorial productions, the magazine presents extensive photo and video coverage of international fashion weeks, contemporary art exhibits, film festivals and other global events on its online edition.
For more information visit http://untitled-magazine.com
Internship applicants should have a background in fashion - either styling, design, merchandising or other experience with a strong focus on fashion. Experience with programs such as Excell, Photoshop, In Design, and Wordpress is also a plus. Interns will be working directly with the editors of the magazine, assisting on editorial productions for The Untitled Magazine.
The internship is a minimum of 1- 3 month (full time) or 3-6 months (part time).
Please send a link to your website if you have one, your resume & photo, also please detail your previous experience with fashion. You must also indicate your availability for the internship. Please note if you are available full time, or part time (note days available M-F).
- Fashion applicants must have a general knowledge of major fashion industry participants; extensive knowledge of global fashion and PR showrooms a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for fashion and entertainment; up to date with trends in fashion, music or film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word & Excell)
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Wordpress
- Fluent in English, other languages such as french or Italian are a plus.
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop, In Design, Wordpress is also a plus.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assist with editorial productions
- Fashion research of designer collections and accessories
- Preparation of samples for shoots and on set
- Assist with fashion credits
- Assist with pick ups and returns of samples to and from showrooms
for more information about
THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE
http://www.untitled-magazine.com/ (Online Edition)
http://www.untitled-magazine.com/video (Video Gallery)
http://www.untitled-magazine.com/purchase (Print Edition Retail Availability)
Posted by Khan Lala at 8:56 PM
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Avenue100 Media Solutions is seeking an individual who is passionate about jumping into a fast-paced environment on our Account Management Team to support our flagship web property, CourseAdvisor.com. CourseAdvisor receives over 3 million unique visitors per month, making it one of the top 500 sites in the US according to Quantcast.
This position requires a creative and strategic-minded person who is technically savvy and comfortable with a job that has great variety. Daily responsibilities will include, but not likely limited to the following:
• Building inquiry forms for college and university student marketing campaigns on websites
• Working directly with clients and account management to incorporate campaign updates/revisions
• Analyzing demographic data with goal of identifying target student profile for optimal campaign strategy
• Trouble-shooting issues related to client systems
• Support the nurturing and growth of existing and future client base
• BA/BS degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent highly desired
• New graduate to 2 years experience
• Strong MS Office skills with specific proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be Web/Internet-savvy and some working knowledge of HTML is a plus
• A strong desire and ability to multi-task, prioritize and be accountable for the timely delivery of quality work product
• Prior work experience (Internships or College projects too) with digital marketing in customer service or sales a strong plus
• Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong Customer-Centric mindset
• High degree of integrity and positive can-do attitude
Avenue100 Media Solutions is a leading analytics‐based performance marketing company. The company runs multiple web sites, including its flagship site CourseAdvisor (www.courseadvisor.com). Other web properties include: GetTheJob.com, EducationGrant.com and several others. Avenue100 Media Solutions offers a fun, dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and disability. We are conveniently located in Woburn, MA, just minutes north of Boston and near the intersection of I‐95 and I‐93.
So, if you want to work hard; work with great people, and work for a great company that is extremely successful, send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit for our company and why Avenue100 should hire you to: email@example.com and write "Account Coordinator" in the subject line!
Posted by Khan Lala at 9:43 PM
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Northern California Research
Low Back Pain
Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Diarrhea Predominant
Weight Loss for People at High Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
Chronic Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
The Vapor Thrift Store in Jackson, CA is hiring 2 Part-Time Warehouse Associates.
Hours of needed flexibility: 8:30a.m. - 5:30p.m. / 4-5 days a week / Closed on Sundays. / 20 - 25 hours a week.
Starting Pay: $9.00/hour
Perks: A % discount in the store for all employees
About the Position:
Accepting donations, running the register, assisting customers (Customer Service)
Some heavy lifting and fast paced stocking (Great Work Ethic)
Merchandise Processing (Organized, Tidy, Self Motivating)
Other (Honesty, Integrity, Positive attitude & Initiative)
Duties Also include: Phone handling, money handling, and some delegation of Vapor Thrift Store volunteers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Fast paced & accurate work ethic
Visit Vapor Thrift Store (formerly On A Mission Thrift Store) near downtown Jackson to pick up a job description and or application.
When the manager receives the application he will give you a call if interested in starting the interview process.
There will be 1 informal interview, 1 formal interview, a request for some volunteer hours from you, and then a decision will be made.
Feel free to contact the store:
Phone: (209) 223-4250
Hours: 9:00 - 5:00
Council for Educational Travel is now recruiting community coordinators in your area who are also interested in hosting a student for this fall school year.
REQUIREMENTS: 26 or older, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, good phone skills, clean criminal history, pass host family screening, select a student for your family to host this fall.
Community Coordinators have two primary roles:
1. To find and qualify volunteer host families in your community and help them with their selection of an international student for the fall school
2. Provide supervision/support for student, host family, and school during the student's stay.
Some of our best coordinators also host international students! Join us as we share our experiences with our communities!
CONTACT: Norma Tellez at 1-888-238-8721 ext. 110 Monday - Friday 8am -5pm Eastern Time Zone.
Find us on Facebook at CETUSA or at CETUSA.org.
Monday, May 28, 2012
Our young, vibrant Arlington based company is looking to add a few marketing interns to join our growing team. We offer flexible hours, a great work environment, a guaranteed hourly pay, and the opportunity to earn $50-$100/hr while working on your summer tan! Perfect summer internship opportunity for college students. Send us an email and find out how you can start living the simple life today!
Posted by Khan Lala at 11:26 PM